Video: Simon Johnson, Former Chief Economist, IMF
Published: 29 April 2016 04:37
How are events in developed markets influencing emerging markets?
Simon Johnson, the former Chief Economist of the IMF discusses the impact of events in developed markets on emerging markets, and the effects of US monetary policy on this sector.
- Credit Bank of Moscow VP on Corporate Lending, Sanctions and De-Dollarisation
- Ecuador: Past Borrowing Limits Future Financing Options
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- Russian Exporters Revive Prepayment Financing Schemes as New Sanctions Loom
- MUFG: System for Incentivising Investors Needed for Climate Bonds Uptake