Video: Usman Ahmed, Head of Fixed Income, Emirates NBD Asset Management
Published: 10 May 2016 02:54
How have outside factors affected the debt markets in the GCC?
Usman Ahmed, Head of Fixed Income at Emirates NBD Asset Management discusses the impact of interest rates and inflation on emerging market debt and what factors are likely to affect the GCC's markets this year.
- SWOT Analysis: South Africa
- Orpic Treasurer: Addressing capital structure imbalances created by aggressive growth
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- CASE STUDY: Omantel Launches Largest Corporate Bond from Oman to Finance Zain Purchase
- Abraaj Collapse Reverberates Through GCC Private Equity Markets
20 Sep 2018
4 Sep 2018
3 Sep 2018