Video: Usman Ahmed, Head of Fixed Income, Emirates NBD Asset Management
Published: 10 May 2016 02:54
How have outside factors affected the debt markets in the GCC?
Usman Ahmed, Head of Fixed Income at Emirates NBD Asset Management discusses the impact of interest rates and inflation on emerging market debt and what factors are likely to affect the GCC's markets this year.
- Credit Bank of Moscow VP on Corporate Lending, Sanctions and De-Dollarisation
- Ecuador: Past Borrowing Limits Future Financing Options
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- Russian Exporters Revive Prepayment Financing Schemes as New Sanctions Loom
- Nigerian Credit Sees Strong Demand but Election, Oil, Fiscal Metrics Weigh on Growth Outlook
27 Nov 2018