Video: Usman Ahmed, Head of Fixed Income, Emirates NBD Asset Management
Published: 10 May 2016 02:54
How have outside factors affected the debt markets in the GCC?
Usman Ahmed, Head of Fixed Income at Emirates NBD Asset Management discusses the impact of interest rates and inflation on emerging market debt and what factors are likely to affect the GCC's markets this year.
- Usman Ahmed, Emirates NBD Asset Management on Growth in Sharia-Compliant Assets
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- Brazil: The Kids Aren’t Alright
- Reforms Amplify Uncertainty in Saudi Arabia’s Real Estate Sector
- Sanctions Unsanctioned: Russia Becomes EM’s Riskiest Safe Haven
15 Jun 2018