Video: Hans Humes, CEO, Greylock Capital Management
Published: 29 April 2016 02:35
How does debt in the GCC compare to that of other markets and what opportunities are there in the region for investors?
Hans Humes, CEO of Greylock Capital Management discusses the debt situation in the GCC, the impact of credit rating downgrades and the potential opportunities that Iran offers.
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- Nigerian Credit Sees Strong Demand but Election, Oil, Fiscal Metrics Weigh on Growth Outlook
- MEGA in MENA: Large-Scale Infrastructure Pipeline Deepens and Broadens as PPP Rules Gather Pace
- Mohammed Khnifer: Short-Term Loans Not the Answer to Long-Term Funding Needs
- Rimrock Capital: “Concrete, realistic and credible policy needed to improve Turkey’s credit”
14 Nov 2018