Video: Hans Humes, CEO, Greylock Capital Management
Published: 29 April 2016 02:35
How does debt in the GCC compare to that of other markets and what opportunities are there in the region for investors?
Hans Humes, CEO of Greylock Capital Management discusses the debt situation in the GCC, the impact of credit rating downgrades and the potential opportunities that Iran offers.
- SWOT Analysis: South Africa
- Orpic Treasurer: Addressing capital structure imbalances created by aggressive growth
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- CASE STUDY: Omantel Launches Largest Corporate Bond from Oman to Finance Zain Purchase
- Abraaj Collapse Reverberates Through GCC Private Equity Markets
20 Sep 2018
4 Sep 2018
3 Sep 2018