Video: Hans Humes, CEO, Greylock Capital Management
Published: 29 April 2016 02:35
How does debt in the GCC compare to that of other markets and what opportunities are there in the region for investors?
Hans Humes, CEO of Greylock Capital Management discusses the debt situation in the GCC, the impact of credit rating downgrades and the potential opportunities that Iran offers.
- Usman Ahmed, Emirates NBD Asset Management on Growth in Sharia-Compliant Assets
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- Brazil: The Kids Aren’t Alright
- Reforms Amplify Uncertainty in Saudi Arabia’s Real Estate Sector
- Sanctions Unsanctioned: Russia Becomes EM’s Riskiest Safe Haven
15 Jun 2018