Video: Martin Egan, Global Head of Primary Markets and Origination, BNP Paribas
Published: 29 April 2016 01:47
How are investors looking at the Middle East amid tightening liquidity in the region?
Martin Egan, Global Head of Primary Markets and Origination at BNP Paribas discusses how investors view the Middle East amid the new economic realities in the region, as well as how tightening liquidity has affected the pricing of debt instruments from the GCC and whether new forms of capital raising are likely to emerge.
- Credit Bank of Moscow VP on Corporate Lending, Sanctions and De-Dollarisation
- CASE STUDY: RusHydro Prints Debut CHY1.5bn Dim Sum Tranche in a Tough Market
- Ecuador: Past Borrowing Limits Future Financing Options
- Top Dealmaker: Natixis’ Helena Radzyminski on Latin America’s Loan Markets
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
11 Dec 2018