Video: Martin Egan, Global Head of Primary Markets and Origination, BNP Paribas
Published: 29 April 2016 01:47
How are investors looking at the Middle East amid tightening liquidity in the region?
Martin Egan, Global Head of Primary Markets and Origination at BNP Paribas discusses how investors view the Middle East amid the new economic realities in the region, as well as how tightening liquidity has affected the pricing of debt instruments from the GCC and whether new forms of capital raising are likely to emerge.
- Tecnoglass Chief Financial Officer: ‘We must reactivate industry, consumption and construction’
- CASE STUDY: Albaraka Turk Makes History with Turkey’s First Additional Tier 1 Deal
- Post-Arab Spring North Africa Could Dominate Key Sectors
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- Ratings, Adversity, and EM Policy Responses
9 Mar 2018
8 Mar 2018