Video: Martin Egan, Global Head of Primary Markets and Origination, BNP Paribas
Published: 29 April 2016 01:47
How are investors looking at the Middle East amid tightening liquidity in the region?
Martin Egan, Global Head of Primary Markets and Origination at BNP Paribas discusses how investors view the Middle East amid the new economic realities in the region, as well as how tightening liquidity has affected the pricing of debt instruments from the GCC and whether new forms of capital raising are likely to emerge.
- Usman Ahmed, Emirates NBD Asset Management on Growth in Sharia-Compliant Assets
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- Brazil: The Kids Aren’t Alright
- Reforms Amplify Uncertainty in Saudi Arabia’s Real Estate Sector
- Sanctions Unsanctioned: Russia Becomes EM’s Riskiest Safe Haven
15 Jun 2018