Video: Martin Egan, Global Head of Primary Markets and Origination, BNP Paribas
Published: 29 April 2016 01:47
How are investors looking at the Middle East amid tightening liquidity in the region?
Martin Egan, Global Head of Primary Markets and Origination at BNP Paribas discusses how investors view the Middle East amid the new economic realities in the region, as well as how tightening liquidity has affected the pricing of debt instruments from the GCC and whether new forms of capital raising are likely to emerge.
- SWOT Analysis: South Africa
- Fitch Sees Investment Driving Growth in East Africa, Warns of Rising Levels of Debt
- Orpic Treasurer: Addressing capital structure imbalances created by aggressive growth
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- As Sovereigns Issue Green Bonds, Questions of Creating ‘Additionality’ Linger
20 Sep 2018
12 Sep 2018