Video: Tony Leon, Former DA Leader, Republic of South Africa
Bonds & Loans
Published: 20 April 2016 09:45
How has political mismanagement impacted South Africa?
Tony Leon, Former Leader of the Democratic Alliance in South Africa explains how South Africa's political challenges have impacted the country's economic outlook and what some of the bright spots in the South African markets this year.Tony also talks about where South Africa should be looking to develop trade relationships.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- SWOT Analysis: South Africa
- Fitch Sees Investment Driving Growth in East Africa, Warns of Rising Levels of Debt
- Orpic Treasurer: Addressing capital structure imbalances created by aggressive growth
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- As Sovereigns Issue Green Bonds, Questions of Creating ‘Additionality’ Linger
20 Sep 2018
12 Sep 2018