Video: Tony Leon, Former DA Leader, Republic of South Africa
Bonds & Loans
Published: 20 April 2016 09:45
How has political mismanagement impacted South Africa?
Tony Leon, Former Leader of the Democratic Alliance in South Africa explains how South Africa's political challenges have impacted the country's economic outlook and what some of the bright spots in the South African markets this year.Tony also talks about where South Africa should be looking to develop trade relationships.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Credit Bank of Moscow VP on Corporate Lending, Sanctions and De-Dollarisation
- CASE STUDY: RusHydro Prints Debut CHY1.5bn Dim Sum Tranche in a Tough Market
- Ecuador: Past Borrowing Limits Future Financing Options
- Top Dealmaker: Natixis’ Helena Radzyminski on Latin America’s Loan Markets
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
11 Dec 2018