Video: Tony Leon, Former DA Leader, Republic of South Africa
Bonds & Loans
Published: 20 April 2016 09:45
How has political mismanagement impacted South Africa?
Tony Leon, Former Leader of the Democratic Alliance in South Africa explains how South Africa's political challenges have impacted the country's economic outlook and what some of the bright spots in the South African markets this year.Tony also talks about where South Africa should be looking to develop trade relationships.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- PSB: From Undercapitalized Commercial Bank to Russian Military Bank
- Tecnoglass Chief Financial Officer: ‘We must reactivate industry, consumption and construction’
- CASE STUDY: Albaraka Turk Makes History with Turkey’s First Additional Tier 1 Deal
- Post-Arab Spring North Africa Could Dominate Key Sectors
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
9 Mar 2018
8 Mar 2018