Video: Tony Leon, Former DA Leader, Republic of South Africa
Bonds & Loans
Published: 20 April 2016 09:45
How has political mismanagement impacted South Africa?
Tony Leon, Former Leader of the Democratic Alliance in South Africa explains how South Africa's political challenges have impacted the country's economic outlook and what some of the bright spots in the South African markets this year.Tony also talks about where South Africa should be looking to develop trade relationships.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Usman Ahmed, Emirates NBD Asset Management on Growth in Sharia-Compliant Assets
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- Brazil: The Kids Aren’t Alright
- Reforms Amplify Uncertainty in Saudi Arabia’s Real Estate Sector
- Sanctions Unsanctioned: Russia Becomes EM’s Riskiest Safe Haven
15 Jun 2018