Rajat Sapra, Bank ABC Goes Sector-by-Sector on GCC Debt Capital Markets Pipeline
Bonds & Loans
Published: 5 July 2018 11:21
Rajat Sapra, Group Head, Capital Markets at Bank ABC sat down with Bonds & Loans at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk 2018 conference in Dubai to go sector-by-sector on the key drivers for new issuance in the GCC through the remainder of this year, and dispel myths surrounding the impact of rising interest rates on borrowers
These and other market insights from the Middle East banker.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- GCC CFOs Look Towards ECA Market, Eastward, as Tenor Appetites Stretch Out
- Strong Tabreed Sukuk Debut Highlights Importance of Visibility Among EM Investors
- Terrafina Maintains Well-Balanced Accounts Ahead of a Volatile 2019
- CASE STUDY: Lundin Gold Opens Up Ecuador to Project Finance with USD350mn Dual-Tranche Facility
15 Jan 2019