Rajat Sapra, Bank ABC Goes Sector-by-Sector on GCC Debt Capital Markets Pipeline
Bonds & Loans
Published: 5 July 2018 11:21
Rajat Sapra, Group Head, Capital Markets at Bank ABC sat down with Bonds & Loans at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk 2018 conference in Dubai to go sector-by-sector on the key drivers for new issuance in the GCC through the remainder of this year, and dispel myths surrounding the impact of rising interest rates on borrowers
These and other market insights from the Middle East banker.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- InfraCredit CEO: “Current environment slowing down deal decision-making”
- South Africa: Mid-Term Budget Sets SOEs on Long Path Towards Reform
- Unblocking the Bottleneck: Project Finance in Peru
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East Awards: The 2018 Winners
14 Nov 2018