Usman Ahmed, Emirates NBD Asset Management on Growth in Sharia-Compliant Assets
Bonds & Loans
Published: 19 June 2018 08:57
Usman Ahmed, Managing Director at Emirates NBD Asset Management sat down with Bonds & Loans at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk 2018 conference in Dubai to talk about the growth of the asset management segment in the GCC.
Usman discusses why it is important the region continues to operate as an incubator for innovative sharia-compliant products.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- InfraCredit CEO: “Current environment slowing down deal decision-making”
- South Africa: Mid-Term Budget Sets SOEs on Long Path Towards Reform
- Unblocking the Bottleneck: Project Finance in Peru
- Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East Awards: The 2018 Winners
- Political Volatility Breaks Wave of M&As in Latin America
14 Nov 2018
8 Nov 2018