Usman Ahmed, Emirates NBD Asset Management on Growth in Sharia-Compliant Assets
Bonds & Loans
Published: 19 June 2018 08:57
Usman Ahmed, Managing Director at Emirates NBD Asset Management sat down with Bonds & Loans at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk 2018 conference in Dubai to talk about the growth of the asset management segment in the GCC.
Usman discusses why it is important the region continues to operate as an incubator for innovative sharia-compliant products.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- SWOT Analysis: South Africa
- Fitch Sees Investment Driving Growth in East Africa, Warns of Rising Levels of Debt
- Orpic Treasurer: Addressing capital structure imbalances created by aggressive growth
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- As Sovereigns Issue Green Bonds, Questions of Creating ‘Additionality’ Linger
20 Sep 2018
12 Sep 2018