Usman Ahmed, Emirates NBD Asset Management on Growth in Sharia-Compliant Assets
Bonds & Loans
Published: 19 June 2018 08:57
Usman Ahmed, Managing Director at Emirates NBD Asset Management sat down with Bonds & Loans at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk 2018 conference in Dubai to talk about the growth of the asset management segment in the GCC.
Usman discusses why it is important the region continues to operate as an incubator for innovative sharia-compliant products.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Viscous Fiscus: In Pursuit of Reform, South Africa Takes One Step Forward, One Step Back
- Malaysia Sukuk Pipeline to Remain Strong as Corporates Seek to Secure Longer Tenors
- CASE STUDY: Grupo Bimbo Becomes First Mexican Consumer Company to Issue Hybrid Bond
- The Latin American Political Landscape in 2019: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Vive Energía CEO: Securing Cost-Competitive Funding for Wind still a Challenge in Mexico