Usman Ahmed, Emirates NBD Asset Management on Growth in Sharia-Compliant Assets
Bonds & Loans
Published: 19 June 2018 08:57
Usman Ahmed, Managing Director at Emirates NBD Asset Management sat down with Bonds & Loans at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk 2018 conference in Dubai to talk about the growth of the asset management segment in the GCC.
Usman discusses why it is important the region continues to operate as an incubator for innovative sharia-compliant products.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- The Coming US Recession Triggers: What You Need to Know
- Corporate Borrowers in India: Stuck Between a Thin Bond Market and Tightening Banks
- Nigeria SWOT Analysis: Rising Oil and Election Jitters Paint Mixed Picture
- Juan Pablo Newman on Mexico’s Elections, Peso’s Resilience and Samurai Bonds
12 Jul 2018
10 Jul 2018