Bank of Singapore's Todd Schubert on GCC Credits and Fiscal Reform Effort
Bonds & Loans
Published: 12 June 2018 02:59
Todd Schubert, Managing Director, Fixed Income Research at Bank of Singapore sat down with us at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk 2018 conference in Dubai to talk about GCC credits from both relative value and absolute perspectives, and assess the success of key fiscal reform efforts undertaken in the region.
On a relative basis, GCC credits offer quite a compelling value right now, the banker insists.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Rising Rates, Volatility Force Latin American Banks, Borrowers to Adapt to “New Normal”
- Will Weaker Currencies Help or Hinder EMs? It Depends
- SWOT Analysis of Colombia’s Credit Markets
- ESG Integration and Engagement: South Africa Sovereign Credit
- Dufil Prima Foods COO on Financial Strategy, Expansion into Agricultural Segment
18 Oct 2018