VIDEO: Martin Egan at BNP Paribas Talks GCC DCM Pipeline, Oil and Geopolitics, and LIBOR
Bonds & Loans
Published: 6 June 2018 09:25
Martin Egan, Vice Chairman of Global Markets at BNP Paribas sat down with Bonds & Loans at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk 2018 conference in Dubai to talk about the GCC debt capital markets pipeline, the delicate balance between oil price and regional volatility for investors, and potential replacements for LIBOR.
2018 has been a good year for issuance in the region, says the banker, but geopolitical risks remain, even as the rising oil price bodes well for GCC.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Mixta Africa CFO on Affordable Housing Initiative, High Cost of Funding and Advice for Borrowers
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- A US-China Trade Dispute May Be Good for Latin America
- Luft Energia CEO Doris Capurro Eyes Multilaterals, ECAs for Argentina Renewables Funding
- Russia Seeks to Mobilize Internal Reserves Amid Dollar Liquidity Shortage