VIDEO: Martin Egan at BNP Paribas Talks GCC DCM Pipeline, Oil and Geopolitics, and LIBOR
Bonds & Loans
Published: 6 June 2018 09:25
Martin Egan, Vice Chairman of Global Markets at BNP Paribas sat down with Bonds & Loans at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk 2018 conference in Dubai to talk about the GCC debt capital markets pipeline, the delicate balance between oil price and regional volatility for investors, and potential replacements for LIBOR.
2018 has been a good year for issuance in the region, says the banker, but geopolitical risks remain, even as the rising oil price bodes well for GCC.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Rising Rates, Volatility Force Latin American Banks, Borrowers to Adapt to “New Normal”
- Will Weaker Currencies Help or Hinder EMs? It Depends
- SWOT Analysis of Colombia’s Credit Markets
- ESG Integration and Engagement: South Africa Sovereign Credit
- Dufil Prima Foods COO on Financial Strategy, Expansion into Agricultural Segment
18 Oct 2018