Andy Cairns, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Discusses the Lender's Successful First Year of Operation
Bonds & Loans
Published: 24 May 2018 08:22
Andy Cairns, Senior Managing Director, Head of Global Corporate Finance at First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) sat down with Bonds & Loans at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East 2018 conference in Dubai to talk about the newly created lender’s first year in operation and it’s market leading position across debt financing in MENA.
Andy Cairns was the Chairman at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East conference in Dubai that took place in April.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Mixta Africa CFO on Affordable Housing Initiative, High Cost of Funding and Advice for Borrowers
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- A US-China Trade Dispute May Be Good for Latin America
- Luft Energia CEO Doris Capurro Eyes Multilaterals, ECAs for Argentina Renewables Funding
- Russia Seeks to Mobilize Internal Reserves Amid Dollar Liquidity Shortage