Andy Cairns, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Discusses the Lender's Successful First Year of Operation
Bonds & Loans
Published: 24 May 2018 08:22
Andy Cairns, Senior Managing Director, Head of Global Corporate Finance at First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) sat down with Bonds & Loans at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East 2018 conference in Dubai to talk about the newly created lender’s first year in operation and it’s market leading position across debt financing in MENA.
Andy Cairns was the Chairman at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East conference in Dubai that took place in April.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Russian Exporters Revive Prepayment Financing Schemes as New Sanctions Loom
- MUFG: System for Incentivising Investors Needed for Climate Bonds Uptake
- Airport Company South Africa Group Treasurer on Avoiding the SOE Governance Scandals
- GrowMax CEO on Risk: Perception vs. Reality
- CASE STUDY: Enel Gives Wind to First Project Financing in South Africa’s Local Renewables Market
11 Dec 2018