Andy Cairns, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Discusses the Lender's Successful First Year of Operation
Bonds & Loans
Published: 24 May 2018 08:22
Andy Cairns, Senior Managing Director, Head of Global Corporate Finance at First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) sat down with Bonds & Loans at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East 2018 conference in Dubai to talk about the newly created lender’s first year in operation and it’s market leading position across debt financing in MENA.
Andy Cairns was the Chairman at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East conference in Dubai that took place in April.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Usman Ahmed, Emirates NBD Asset Management on Growth in Sharia-Compliant Assets
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- Reforms Amplify Uncertainty in Saudi Arabia’s Real Estate Sector
- Sanctions Unsanctioned: Russia Becomes EM’s Riskiest Safe Haven
- Bank of Singapore's Todd Schubert on GCC Credits and Fiscal Reform Effort