Andy Cairns, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Discusses the Lender's Successful First Year of Operation
Bonds & Loans
Published: 24 May 2018 08:22
Andy Cairns, Senior Managing Director, Head of Global Corporate Finance at First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) sat down with Bonds & Loans at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East 2018 conference in Dubai to talk about the newly created lender’s first year in operation and it’s market leading position across debt financing in MENA.
Andy Cairns was the Chairman at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East conference in Dubai that took place in April.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- 4G Capital CEO Talks Co-opetition with Traditional Lenders in East Africa
- How to Price In Human Risk and Other Intangibles
- Once a Mirage, An Asset Class Begins to Emerge: GCC Local Currency Bond Markets
- Brazil: Beware of Murphy’s Law
- Off the Record in Kenya: Private Equity, Banking Consolidation, and a Blossoming FinTech Sector
19 Jun 2019
14 Jun 2019
6 Jun 2019