Neeraj Agrawal, CFO, Crescent Petroleum on Raising New Capital in Rising Rate Environment
Bonds & Loans
Published: 22 May 2018 10:45
Neeraj Agrawal, Chief Financial Officer of Crescent Petroleum sat down with Bonds & Loans at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk 2018 conference in Dubai to talk about the funding team's key priorities this year, and dislocations between risk and the perception of risk in the GCC.
Neeraj also shares some clues on the funding for a new port project in the United States and expansion of the company's existing oil and gas facilities.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Rising Rates, Volatility Force Latin American Banks, Borrowers to Adapt to “New Normal”
- Will Weaker Currencies Help or Hinder EMs? It Depends
- SWOT Analysis of Colombia’s Credit Markets
- ESG Integration and Engagement: South Africa Sovereign Credit
- Dufil Prima Foods COO on Financial Strategy, Expansion into Agricultural Segment
18 Oct 2018