Neeraj Agrawal, CFO, Crescent Petroleum on Raising New Capital in Rising Rate Environment
Bonds & Loans
Published: 22 May 2018 10:45
Neeraj Agrawal, Chief Financial Officer of Crescent Petroleum sat down with Bonds & Loans at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk 2018 conference in Dubai to talk about the funding team's key priorities this year, and dislocations between risk and the perception of risk in the GCC.
Neeraj also shares some clues on the funding for a new port project in the United States and expansion of the company's existing oil and gas facilities.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Mixta Africa CFO on Affordable Housing Initiative, High Cost of Funding and Advice for Borrowers
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- A US-China Trade Dispute May Be Good for Latin America
- Luft Energia CEO Doris Capurro Eyes Multilaterals, ECAs for Argentina Renewables Funding
- Russia Seeks to Mobilize Internal Reserves Amid Dollar Liquidity Shortage