Neeraj Agrawal, CFO, Crescent Petroleum on Raising New Capital in Rising Rate Environment
Bonds & Loans
Published: 22 May 2018 10:45
Neeraj Agrawal, Chief Financial Officer of Crescent Petroleum sat down with Bonds & Loans at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk 2018 conference in Dubai to talk about the funding team's key priorities this year, and dislocations between risk and the perception of risk in the GCC.
Neeraj also shares some clues on the funding for a new port project in the United States and expansion of the company's existing oil and gas facilities.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Russian Exporters Revive Prepayment Financing Schemes as New Sanctions Loom
- MUFG: System for Incentivising Investors Needed for Climate Bonds Uptake
- Airport Company South Africa Group Treasurer on Avoiding the SOE Governance Scandals
- GrowMax CEO on Risk: Perception vs. Reality
- CASE STUDY: Enel Gives Wind to First Project Financing in South Africa’s Local Renewables Market
11 Dec 2018