Interview with Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets MEA, MUFG
Bonds & Loans
Published: 12 June 2017 03:27
Bonds & Loans interviewed Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets – Middle East and Africa at MUFG to discuss whether additional sovereign supply will put a damper on liquidity available to corporates.
Jonathan also gives his view on the most influential factors likely to shape the region's credit markets this year.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Tecnoglass Chief Financial Officer: ‘We must reactivate industry, consumption and construction’
- CASE STUDY: Albaraka Turk Makes History with Turkey’s First Additional Tier 1 Deal
- Post-Arab Spring North Africa Could Dominate Key Sectors
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- Ratings, Adversity, and EM Policy Responses
9 Mar 2018
8 Mar 2018