Interview with Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets MEA, MUFG
Bonds & Loans
Published: 12 June 2017 03:27
Bonds & Loans interviewed Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets – Middle East and Africa at MUFG to discuss whether additional sovereign supply will put a damper on liquidity available to corporates.
Jonathan also gives his view on the most influential factors likely to shape the region's credit markets this year.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Rising Rates, Volatility Force Latin American Banks, Borrowers to Adapt to “New Normal”
- Dufil Prima Foods COO on Financial Strategy, Expansion into Agricultural Segment
- Acciona Energy Targets 2000MW Capacity in Mexico and Central America Within 3 Years
- Under Which Conditions are EM Countries Vulnerable to Economic Contagion Via Currency Volatility?
- The Loan Syndicator: HSBC’s Monica Macia Talks Loan Market Dynamics in the Americas
5 Oct 2018