Interview with Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets MEA, MUFG
Bonds & Loans
Published: 12 June 2017 03:27
Bonds & Loans interviewed Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets – Middle East and Africa at MUFG to discuss whether additional sovereign supply will put a damper on liquidity available to corporates.
Jonathan also gives his view on the most influential factors likely to shape the region's credit markets this year.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- GCC CFOs Look Towards ECA Market, Eastward, as Tenor Appetites Stretch Out
- Strong Tabreed Sukuk Debut Highlights Importance of Visibility Among EM Investors
- Terrafina Maintains Well-Balanced Accounts Ahead of a Volatile 2019
- CASE STUDY: Lundin Gold Opens Up Ecuador to Project Finance with USD350mn Dual-Tranche Facility