Interview with Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets MEA, MUFG
Bonds & Loans
Published: 12 June 2017 03:27
Bonds & Loans interviewed Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets – Middle East and Africa at MUFG to discuss whether additional sovereign supply will put a damper on liquidity available to corporates.
Jonathan also gives his view on the most influential factors likely to shape the region's credit markets this year.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Ashmore: The Path to Averting a Default in Argentina
- Eurotorg’s Strategy, Investment Chief on Funding Diversification
- As Demand Soars for High-Yield, Fundamentals and Technicals Increasingly at Odds
- Corruption, Political Deadlock Slow Peru’s Infrastructure Development Progress
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
9 Aug 2019