Interview with Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets MEA, MUFG
Bonds & Loans
Published: 12 June 2017 03:27
Bonds & Loans interviewed Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets – Middle East and Africa at MUFG to discuss whether additional sovereign supply will put a damper on liquidity available to corporates.
Jonathan also gives his view on the most influential factors likely to shape the region's credit markets this year.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Game Over, Zambia – Please Insert IMF Token to Continue Playing
- Securities Commission Malaysia: SRI Sukuk Broadens Investor Base that Participate in SDGs
- CASE STUDY: Almarai’s USD500mn Issue Marks First Corporate International Sukuk out of Saudi
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- CASE STUDY: Sri Lanka USD2.4bn Bond Hits Near-Perfect Distribution Despite Downgrade
15 May 2019