Interview with Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets MEA, MUFG
Bonds & Loans
Published: 12 June 2017 03:27
Bonds & Loans interviewed Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets – Middle East and Africa at MUFG to discuss whether additional sovereign supply will put a damper on liquidity available to corporates.
Jonathan also gives his view on the most influential factors likely to shape the region's credit markets this year.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Mixta Africa CFO on Affordable Housing Initiative, High Cost of Funding and Advice for Borrowers
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- A US-China Trade Dispute May Be Good for Latin America
- Luft Energia CEO Doris Capurro Eyes Multilaterals, ECAs for Argentina Renewables Funding
- Russia Seeks to Mobilize Internal Reserves Amid Dollar Liquidity Shortage