Interview with Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets MEA, MUFG
Bonds & Loans
Published: 12 June 2017 03:27
Bonds & Loans interviewed Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets – Middle East and Africa at MUFG to discuss whether additional sovereign supply will put a damper on liquidity available to corporates.
Jonathan also gives his view on the most influential factors likely to shape the region's credit markets this year.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Africa Credit Markets Brief: 9 August – 23 August
- Exchanges Play a Crucial Role in Developing the Sustainable Finance Market
- Off the Record: Hunting for Value in Africa with Bond Fund Managers
- Middle East Credit Markets Brief: 3 August – 17 August
- In Cotton and Textiles, Nigeria’s Import Restrictions Create Opportunities for Mid-Sized Players
10 Aug 2017
9 Aug 2017