Interview with Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets MEA, MUFG
Bonds & Loans
Published: 12 June 2017 03:27
Bonds & Loans interviewed Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets – Middle East and Africa at MUFG to discuss whether additional sovereign supply will put a damper on liquidity available to corporates.
Jonathan also gives his view on the most influential factors likely to shape the region's credit markets this year.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- CASE STUDY: Petroperú Goes Long with USD2bn Dual-Tranche Debut Bond
- CASE STUDY: YES Bank Double Dips with USD400mn Dual Currency Syndication
- Off The Record: The Top 5 Emerging Market Credit Trends in 2018
- CASE STUDY: Autopista del Sol's Dual-Currency Project Bond for Strategic Toll Road a Landmark Debut
- CASE STUDY: KNPC Seals USD6.245bn Loan in Largest ECA-Backed Corporate Transaction Ever
29 Nov 2017