Interview with Andy Cairns, Group Head of Corporate Finance, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Bonds & Loans
Published: 30 May 2017 01:53
In an exclusive interview with Bonds & Loans, Andy Cairns, Group Head of Corporate Finance, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) talks about the normalisation of fundraising in the MENA region in 2017 after a record year of credit market activity the previous year.
Andy also tackles an important question on the extent to which GCC sovereigns are likely to crowd out corporate borrowers in the debt capital markets in 2017.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- A US-China Trade Dispute May Be Good for Latin America
- Russia Seeks to Mobilize Internal Reserves Amid Dollar Liquidity Shortage
- African Trade Insurance Agency: Sovereign Debt, Current Account Balances Need Watchful Eye
- Barings: Brazil's Industrial Production Soars in June after Truckers' Strike Ends