Interview with Andy Cairns, Group Head of Corporate Finance, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Bonds & Loans
Published: 30 May 2017 01:53
In an exclusive interview with Bonds & Loans, Andy Cairns, Group Head of Corporate Finance, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) talks about the normalisation of fundraising in the MENA region in 2017 after a record year of credit market activity the previous year.
Andy also tackles an important question on the extent to which GCC sovereigns are likely to crowd out corporate borrowers in the debt capital markets in 2017.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Rising Rates, Volatility Force Latin American Banks, Borrowers to Adapt to “New Normal”
- Will Weaker Currencies Help or Hinder EMs? It Depends
- Under Which Conditions are EM Countries Vulnerable to Economic Contagion Via Currency Volatility?
- The Loan Syndicator: HSBC’s Monica Macia Talks Loan Market Dynamics in the Americas
- Between The Spread Podcast: 2008 Financial Crisis - 10 Years On
5 Oct 2018