Interview with Andy Cairns, Group Head of Corporate Finance, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Bonds & Loans
Published: 30 May 2017 01:53
In an exclusive interview with Bonds & Loans, Andy Cairns, Group Head of Corporate Finance, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) talks about the normalisation of fundraising in the MENA region in 2017 after a record year of credit market activity the previous year.
Andy also tackles an important question on the extent to which GCC sovereigns are likely to crowd out corporate borrowers in the debt capital markets in 2017.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- GCC CFOs Look Towards ECA Market, Eastward, as Tenor Appetites Stretch Out
- Strong Tabreed Sukuk Debut Highlights Importance of Visibility Among EM Investors
- Terrafina Maintains Well-Balanced Accounts Ahead of a Volatile 2019
- CASE STUDY: Lundin Gold Opens Up Ecuador to Project Finance with USD350mn Dual-Tranche Facility
15 Jan 2019