Interview with Andy Cairns, Group Head of Corporate Finance, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Bonds & Loans
Published: 30 May 2017 01:53
In an exclusive interview with Bonds & Loans, Andy Cairns, Group Head of Corporate Finance, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) talks about the normalisation of fundraising in the MENA region in 2017 after a record year of credit market activity the previous year.
Andy also tackles an important question on the extent to which GCC sovereigns are likely to crowd out corporate borrowers in the debt capital markets in 2017.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Has the Music Stopped Playing for Turkey?
- Andy Cairns, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Discusses the Lender's Successful First Year of Operation
- Is Zambia the New Mozambique? Rising Debt Levels Reverberate Through Sub Saharan Africa
- Neeraj Agrawal, CFO, Crescent Capital on Raising New Capital in Rising Rate Environment
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
24 May 2018