Interview with Andy Cairns, Group Head of Corporate Finance, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Bonds & Loans
Published: 30 May 2017 01:53
In an exclusive interview with Bonds & Loans, Andy Cairns, Group Head of Corporate Finance, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) talks about the normalisation of fundraising in the MENA region in 2017 after a record year of credit market activity the previous year.
Andy also tackles an important question on the extent to which GCC sovereigns are likely to crowd out corporate borrowers in the debt capital markets in 2017.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Capital Market Reform: An Outstanding Bill for Argentina’s Economy
- Off the Record: Hunting for Value in Africa with Bond Fund Managers
- Middle East Credit Markets Brief: 3 August – 17 August
- In Cotton and Textiles, Nigeria’s Import Restrictions Create Opportunities for Mid-Sized Players
- Banking Sector Jitters Put a Squeeze on Interbank Lending in Russia
10 Aug 2017
9 Aug 2017