Interview with Andy Cairns, Group Head of Corporate Finance, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Bonds & Loans
Published: 30 May 2017 01:53
In an exclusive interview with Bonds & Loans, Andy Cairns, Group Head of Corporate Finance, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) talks about the normalisation of fundraising in the MENA region in 2017 after a record year of credit market activity the previous year.
Andy also tackles an important question on the extent to which GCC sovereigns are likely to crowd out corporate borrowers in the debt capital markets in 2017.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- CASE STUDY: Petroperú Goes Long with USD2bn Dual-Tranche Debut Bond
- CASE STUDY: YES Bank Double Dips with USD400mn Dual Currency Syndication
- Off The Record: The Top 5 Emerging Market Credit Trends in 2018
- CASE STUDY: Autopista del Sol's Dual-Currency Project Bond for Strategic Toll Road a Landmark Debut
- CASE STUDY: KNPC Seals USD6.245bn Loan in Largest ECA-Backed Corporate Transaction Ever
29 Nov 2017