VIDEO: Interview with Jean-Marc Mercier, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets, HSBC
Bonds & Loans
Published: 10 April 2017 12:11
Bonds & Loans interviewed Jean-Marc Mercier, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets at HSBC to discuss how effective Russia's banking sector consolidation has been and how well the international banks have adapted to the new conditions?
Mercier also expressed quiet optimism about this year, which could see Russia significantly heighten its exposure to international debt markets.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- PSB: From Undercapitalized Commercial Bank to Russian Military Bank
- Tecnoglass Chief Financial Officer: ‘We must reactivate industry, consumption and construction’
- Post-Arab Spring North Africa Could Dominate Key Sectors
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- Ratings, Adversity, and EM Policy Responses
9 Mar 2018
8 Mar 2018