VIDEO: Interview with Jean-Marc Mercier, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets, HSBC
Bonds & Loans
Published: 10 April 2017 12:11
Bonds & Loans interviewed Jean-Marc Mercier, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets at HSBC to discuss how effective Russia's banking sector consolidation has been and how well the international banks have adapted to the new conditions?
Mercier also expressed quiet optimism about this year, which could see Russia significantly heighten its exposure to international debt markets.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- In Peru, Infrastructure and Capital Markets are Joined at the Bip
- China's Corporates Are Getting a Taste for Dollar Bonds
- Russian Central Bank Shift Away from Transparency Irks Investors
- Africa Credit Markets Brief
- Interview: Combining Conventional and Islamic Finance Techniques in One Seamless Structure
17 May 2017
12 May 2017