VIDEO: Interview with Jean-Marc Mercier, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets, HSBC
Bonds & Loans
Published: 10 April 2017 12:11
Bonds & Loans interviewed Jean-Marc Mercier, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets at HSBC to discuss how effective Russia's banking sector consolidation has been and how well the international banks have adapted to the new conditions?
Mercier also expressed quiet optimism about this year, which could see Russia significantly heighten its exposure to international debt markets.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Rising Rates, Volatility Force Latin American Banks, Borrowers to Adapt to “New Normal”
- Will Weaker Currencies Help or Hinder EMs? It Depends
- Dufil Prima Foods COO on Financial Strategy, Expansion into Agricultural Segment
- Acciona Energy Targets 2000MW Capacity in Mexico and Central America Within 3 Years
- Under Which Conditions are EM Countries Vulnerable to Economic Contagion Via Currency Volatility?
5 Oct 2018