VIDEO: Interview with Jean-Marc Mercier, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets, HSBC
Bonds & Loans
Published: 10 April 2017 12:11
Bonds & Loans interviewed Jean-Marc Mercier, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets at HSBC to discuss how effective Russia's banking sector consolidation has been and how well the international banks have adapted to the new conditions?
Mercier also expressed quiet optimism about this year, which could see Russia significantly heighten its exposure to international debt markets.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Has the Music Stopped Playing for Turkey?
- Andy Cairns, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Discusses the Lender's Successful First Year of Operation
- Is Zambia the New Mozambique? Rising Debt Levels Reverberate Through Sub Saharan Africa
- Neeraj Agrawal, CFO, Crescent Capital on Raising New Capital in Rising Rate Environment
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
24 May 2018