VIDEO: Interview with Jean-Marc Mercier, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets, HSBC
Bonds & Loans
Published: 10 April 2017 12:11
Bonds & Loans interviewed Jean-Marc Mercier, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets at HSBC to discuss how effective Russia's banking sector consolidation has been and how well the international banks have adapted to the new conditions?
Mercier also expressed quiet optimism about this year, which could see Russia significantly heighten its exposure to international debt markets.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Africa Credit Markets Brief: 9 August – 23 August
- Exchanges Play a Crucial Role in Developing the Sustainable Finance Market
- Capital Market Reform: An Outstanding Bill for Argentina’s Economy
- Off the Record: Hunting for Value in Africa with Bond Fund Managers
- Middle East Credit Markets Brief: 3 August – 17 August
10 Aug 2017