VIDEO: Interview with Jean-Marc Mercier, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets, HSBC
Bonds & Loans
Published: 10 April 2017 12:11
Bonds & Loans interviewed Jean-Marc Mercier, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets at HSBC to discuss how effective Russia's banking sector consolidation has been and how well the international banks have adapted to the new conditions?
Mercier also expressed quiet optimism about this year, which could see Russia significantly heighten its exposure to international debt markets.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Off The Record: The Top 5 Emerging Market Credit Trends in 2018
- Can South Africa Get its Fiscal Groove Back?
- EuroChem Focussed on Latin America, Asia as Fertilizer Industry Recovers
- Latin America Credit Markets Brief: 9 November – 23 November
- Middle East Credit Markets Brief: 09 November – 22 November
29 Nov 2017