VIDEO: Interview with Jean-Marc Mercier, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets, HSBC
Bonds & Loans
Published: 10 April 2017 12:11
Bonds & Loans interviewed Jean-Marc Mercier, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets at HSBC to discuss how effective Russia's banking sector consolidation has been and how well the international banks have adapted to the new conditions?
Mercier also expressed quiet optimism about this year, which could see Russia significantly heighten its exposure to international debt markets.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- GCC CFOs Look Towards ECA Market, Eastward, as Tenor Appetites Stretch Out
- Terrafina Maintains Well-Balanced Accounts Ahead of a Volatile 2019
- Brazil: Nothing Is as Simple as It Seems
- Duet Group: “Frontier Countries Growing in Spite of Governments, Not Because of Them”
15 Jan 2019