[SPANISH] VIDEO: Interview with Clemente del Valle, President, National Development Financial Corp
Bonds & Loans
Published: 3 April 2017 07:55
Bonds and Loans spoke with Clemente del Valle, president of the National Development Financial Corporation during the Bonds and Loans and Derivatives Conference Andes 2017, about the challenges of funding the 4G programme.
Del Valle talks about the financial instruments they are considering for the next phase of the project as well as the repercussions of the Odebrecht scandal.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Andy Cairns, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Discusses the Lender's Successful First Year of Operation
- Neeraj Agrawal, CFO, Crescent Capital on Raising New Capital in Rising Rate Environment
- CASE STUDY: Albanesi Attracts Traditional Credit PMs to Rare Dual-Tranche Syndication
- Brazil: Understanding the Past Key to Building a Better Future
- Dar Al-Arkan CFO: “We are facing 4 years of clear skies to use our operational cash flow”
25 Apr 2018