[SPANISH] VIDEO: Interview with Clemente del Valle, President, National Development Financial Corp
Bonds & Loans
Published: 3 April 2017 07:55
Bonds and Loans spoke with Clemente del Valle, president of the National Development Financial Corporation during the Bonds and Loans and Derivatives Conference Andes 2017, about the challenges of funding the 4G programme.
Del Valle talks about the financial instruments they are considering for the next phase of the project as well as the repercussions of the Odebrecht scandal.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Tecnoglass Chief Financial Officer: ‘We must reactivate industry, consumption and construction’
- Brazil: What did Carnival Reveal? A Recovery, That’s What
- UPF Corp EMD Head: ‘Africa has bright spots but transparency, governance still pitfalls'
- Interview with TDB Treasurer: First Islamic bond deal as part of diversification strategy
- Brazil: The Economics of The Intervention in Rio
26 Feb 2018