[SPANISH] VIDEO: Interview with Clemente del Valle, President, National Development Financial Corp
Bonds & Loans
Published: 3 April 2017 07:55
Bonds and Loans spoke with Clemente del Valle, president of the National Development Financial Corporation during the Bonds and Loans and Derivatives Conference Andes 2017, about the challenges of funding the 4G programme.
Del Valle talks about the financial instruments they are considering for the next phase of the project as well as the repercussions of the Odebrecht scandal.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- CASE STUDY: Autopista del Sol's Dual-Currency Project Bond for Strategic Toll Road a Landmark Debut
- CASE STUDY: KNPC Seals USD6.245bn Loan in Largest ECA-Backed Corporate Transaction Ever
- Latin American Governments Welcome Back Miners With Open Arms, Local Communities Less So
- EuroChem Focussed on Latin America, Asia as Fertilizer Industry Recovers
- Current Political and Geopolitical Landscape Across the Major Latin American Economies