VIDEO: Interview with Mauricio Voorduin, Managing Director, Head of Structuring, LatAm, Mizuho
Bonds & Loans
Published: 28 March 2017 01:19
Bonds & Loans speaks with Mauricio Voorduin, Managing Director, Head of Structuring, Latin America, Mizuho Americas at the Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Andes conference in Bogota, Colombia about US monetary policy and how it will influence the funding environment in Latin America.
Voorduin also talks about why we are likely to see new or exotic structures emerge on transactions in the Andean region.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Colombia Sees Improving Internal, External Economic Conditions
- Yes, Brazil Has an Agenda
- Promigas CFO Aquiles Mercado González on Promioriente, Brilla and Expansion
- CASE STUDY: MTP Navigates Regulatory Unknowns to Issue Mexico’s First Tower Securitization
- Referendum Boost Opens Ecuador to Fiscal Rebalancing
11 Apr 2018