VIDEO: Interview with Mauricio Voorduin, Managing Director, Head of Structuring, LatAm, Mizuho
Bonds & Loans
Published: 28 March 2017 01:19
Bonds & Loans speaks with Mauricio Voorduin, Managing Director, Head of Structuring, Latin America, Mizuho Americas at the Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Andes conference in Bogota, Colombia about US monetary policy and how it will influence the funding environment in Latin America.
Voorduin also talks about why we are likely to see new or exotic structures emerge on transactions in the Andean region.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Brazil: Reckoning with public debt and reshuffling responsibilities
- Brazil: Why 2018 is Looking Better for the Economy
- Stanbic Kenya: Political Volatility Will Moderate in 2018, Boosting Debt Capital Markets
- Petroperú CFO: Interplay of Bank, Bond Financing Key to Talara Refinery Funding
- CASE STUDY: Petroperú Goes Long with USD2bn Dual-Tranche Debut Bond