VIDEO: Interview with Mauricio Voorduin, Managing Director, Head of Structuring, LatAm, Mizuho
Bonds & Loans
Published: 28 March 2017 01:19
Bonds & Loans speaks with Mauricio Voorduin, Managing Director, Head of Structuring, Latin America, Mizuho Americas at the Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Andes conference in Bogota, Colombia about US monetary policy and how it will influence the funding environment in Latin America.
Voorduin also talks about why we are likely to see new or exotic structures emerge on transactions in the Andean region.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Rising Rates, Volatility Force Latin American Banks, Borrowers to Adapt to “New Normal”
- SWOT Analysis of Colombia’s Credit Markets
- Dufil Prima Foods COO on Financial Strategy, Expansion into Agricultural Segment
- Acciona Energy Targets 2000MW Capacity in Mexico and Central America Within 3 Years
- The Loan Syndicator: HSBC’s Monica Macia Talks Loan Market Dynamics in the Americas
18 Oct 2018
2 Oct 2018