VIDEO: Interview with Mauricio Voorduin, Managing Director, Head of Structuring, LatAm, Mizuho
Bonds & Loans
Published: 28 March 2017 01:19
Bonds & Loans speaks with Mauricio Voorduin, Managing Director, Head of Structuring, Latin America, Mizuho Americas at the Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Andes conference in Bogota, Colombia about US monetary policy and how it will influence the funding environment in Latin America.
Voorduin also talks about why we are likely to see new or exotic structures emerge on transactions in the Andean region.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Juan Pablo Newman on Mexico’s Elections, Peso’s Resilience and Samurai Bonds
- Turkey’s Post-Election Challenge: Keeping Monetary and Fiscal Policy in Sync
- Brazil: Lessons from the Dollar
- Rajat Sapra, Bank ABC Goes Sector-by-Sector on GCC Debt Capital Markets Pipeline
- SWOT Analysis: Mexico Elections and Beyond
10 Jul 2018
4 Jul 2018
28 Jun 2018