VIDEO: Interview Arthur Rubin, Head of Latin America DCM, SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc.
Bonds & Loans
Published: 23 March 2017 12:42
Bonds & Loans speaks with Arthur Rubin, Head of Latin America DCM, SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc. at the Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Andes 2017 conference about the macro-economic risks facing the Andean region, and the credit market outlook in 2017.
Rubin talks China, Trump, and other potential risk factors influencing the outlook on the region's markets.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Colombia Sees Improving Internal, External Economic Conditions
- Yes, Brazil Has an Agenda
- Promigas CFO Aquiles Mercado González on Promioriente, Brilla and Expansion
- CASE STUDY: MTP Navigates Regulatory Unknowns to Issue Mexico’s First Tower Securitization
- Referendum Boost Opens Ecuador to Fiscal Rebalancing
11 Apr 2018
26 Feb 2018