VIDEO: Interview Arthur Rubin, Head of Latin America DCM, SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc.
Bonds & Loans
Published: 23 March 2017 12:42
Bonds & Loans speaks with Arthur Rubin, Head of Latin America DCM, SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc. at the Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Andes 2017 conference about the macro-economic risks facing the Andean region, and the credit market outlook in 2017.
Rubin talks China, Trump, and other potential risk factors influencing the outlook on the region's markets.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Rising Rates, Volatility Force Latin American Banks, Borrowers to Adapt to “New Normal”
- SWOT Analysis of Colombia’s Credit Markets
- Acciona Energy Targets 2000MW Capacity in Mexico and Central America Within 3 Years
- The Loan Syndicator: HSBC’s Monica Macia Talks Loan Market Dynamics in the Americas
- Brazil: Dialogue with the Judiciary
18 Oct 2018
2 Oct 2018
3 Sep 2018