VIDEO: Interview Arthur Rubin, Head of Latin America DCM, SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc.
Bonds & Loans
Published: 23 March 2017 12:42
Bonds & Loans speaks with Arthur Rubin, Head of Latin America DCM, SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc. at the Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Andes 2017 conference about the macro-economic risks facing the Andean region, and the credit market outlook in 2017.
Rubin talks China, Trump, and other potential risk factors influencing the outlook on the region's markets.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Brazil: Reckoning with public debt and reshuffling responsibilities
- Brazil: Why 2018 is Looking Better for the Economy
- Petroperú CFO: Interplay of Bank, Bond Financing Key to Talara Refinery Funding
- CASE STUDY: Petroperú Goes Long with USD2bn Dual-Tranche Debut Bond
- CASE STUDY: Autopista del Sol's Dual-Currency Project Bond for Strategic Toll Road a Landmark Debut
13 Nov 2017