VIDEO: Interview Arthur Rubin, Head of Latin America DCM, SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc.
Bonds & Loans
Published: 23 March 2017 12:42
Bonds & Loans speaks with Arthur Rubin, Head of Latin America DCM, SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc. at the Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Andes 2017 conference about the macro-economic risks facing the Andean region, and the credit market outlook in 2017.
Rubin talks China, Trump, and other potential risk factors influencing the outlook on the region's markets.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- What to Expect from Argentina in 2020?
- CASE STUDY: Fibra Uno Secures Latin America’s First Sustainability-Linked RCF
- Off the Record: Low Rates Supporting Issuance Volumes in Latin America as Libor Transition Looms
- Latin American Democratic Institutions Are Under Attack – Should Investors Worry?
- Brazil: Focus of Debate on Public Spending Needs to Shift
19 Nov 2019