VIDEO: Interview Arthur Rubin, Head of Latin America DCM, SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc.
Bonds & Loans
Published: 23 March 2017 12:42
Bonds & Loans speaks with Arthur Rubin, Head of Latin America DCM, SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc. at the Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Andes 2017 conference about the macro-economic risks facing the Andean region, and the credit market outlook in 2017.
Rubin talks China, Trump, and other potential risk factors influencing the outlook on the region's markets.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Terrafina Maintains Well-Balanced Accounts Ahead of a Volatile 2019
- CASE STUDY: Lundin Gold Opens Up Ecuador to Project Finance with USD350mn Dual-Tranche Facility
- Brazil: Nothing Is as Simple as It Seems
- Bonds & Loans Latam CFO Survey: Smoothing Out the Volatility
- Emerging Markets in 2019: What’s in Store for The Asset Class?
15 Jan 2019
28 Dec 2018
26 Dec 2018