VIDEO: Interview with Michael Dunning, Head of Corporate Ratings, EMEA, Fitch Ratings
Bonds & Loans
Published: 22 March 2017 12:58
Bonds & Loans spoke with Michael Dunning, Regional Head of Analytics Group in EMEA Region for Fitch, about the success of Russia's macro outlook for 2017, the success of the banking sector clean-up and the prospects of the rouble.
Dunning also commented on some of the sectors of the economy that are expected to flourish over the next 12 months if the economic situation remains stable.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- Brazil: The Kids Aren’t Alright
- Reforms Amplify Uncertainty in Saudi Arabia’s Real Estate Sector
- Sanctions Unsanctioned: Russia Becomes EM’s Riskiest Safe Haven
- Bank of Singapore's Todd Schubert on GCC Credits and Fiscal Reform Effort
15 Jun 2018