VIDEO: Interview with Michael Dunning, Head of Corporate Ratings, EMEA, Fitch Ratings
Bonds & Loans
Published: 22 March 2017 12:58
Bonds & Loans spoke with Michael Dunning, Regional Head of Analytics Group in EMEA Region for Fitch, about the success of Russia's macro outlook for 2017, the success of the banking sector clean-up and the prospects of the rouble.
Dunning also commented on some of the sectors of the economy that are expected to flourish over the next 12 months if the economic situation remains stable.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- CASE STUDY: YES Bank Double Dips with USD400mn Dual Currency Syndication
- Off The Record: The Top 5 Emerging Market Credit Trends in 2018
- Emerging Markets FX Technical Picture: How Far Can This Correction Go?
- Can South Africa Get its Fiscal Groove Back?
- EuroChem Focussed on Latin America, Asia as Fertilizer Industry Recovers
29 Nov 2017