VIDEO: Interview with Michael Dunning, Head of Corporate Ratings, EMEA, Fitch Ratings
Bonds & Loans
Published: 22 March 2017 12:58
Bonds & Loans spoke with Michael Dunning, Regional Head of Analytics Group in EMEA Region for Fitch, about the success of Russia's macro outlook for 2017, the success of the banking sector clean-up and the prospects of the rouble.
Dunning also commented on some of the sectors of the economy that are expected to flourish over the next 12 months if the economic situation remains stable.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Africa Credit Markets Brief: 9 August – 23 August
- Exchanges Play a Crucial Role in Developing the Sustainable Finance Market
- Off the Record: Hunting for Value in Africa with Bond Fund Managers
- Middle East Credit Markets Brief: 3 August – 17 August
- In Cotton and Textiles, Nigeria’s Import Restrictions Create Opportunities for Mid-Sized Players
10 Aug 2017
9 Aug 2017