VIDEO: Interview with Michael Dunning, Head of Corporate Ratings, EMEA, Fitch Ratings
Bonds & Loans
Published: 22 March 2017 12:58
Bonds & Loans spoke with Michael Dunning, Regional Head of Analytics Group in EMEA Region for Fitch, about the success of Russia's macro outlook for 2017, the success of the banking sector clean-up and the prospects of the rouble.
Dunning also commented on some of the sectors of the economy that are expected to flourish over the next 12 months if the economic situation remains stable.
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- SWOT Analysis: South Africa
- Fitch Sees Investment Driving Growth in East Africa, Warns of Rising Levels of Debt
- Brown Brothers Harriman: Emerging Markets Preview for the Week Ahead
- Interview: Nedbank Bullish on East Africa, Refinancings and ECA-backed Deals to Dominate This Year
- Metito CFO: “Managing exposure to EM investments under the IFRS 9 ECL model is a challenge in GCC”
20 Sep 2018
4 Sep 2018
3 Sep 2018
30 Aug 2018