VIDEO: Mauro Chiarini, Senior Director. Head of Structured Finance and Public Finance at FIX SCR
Updated by Bonds & Loans on 3 January 2017 03:05
At the Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Argentina conference, Bonds & Loans interviewed Mauro Chiarini, Senior Director. Head of Structured Finance and Public Finance at FIX SCR, on the kind of pipeline they are seeing emerge for projects in Argentina for 2017.
- What kind of pipeline are you seeing emerge for projects in Argentina for next year? What sectors are the main drivers of activity?
- Are there any novel structures being applied when funding these projects?
- Many are optimistic about the recently-passed PPP law’s ability to stimulate investment in infrastructure. What is the potential for investment? Are there any big barriers?
- CASE STUDY: Colombia Taps Debt Markets With €1.35bn Sovereign Eurobond
- Colombia’s Central Bank Chief Vows to Aim for Inflation Target Despite Headwinds
- Odebrecht Scandal Has Deeper Implications for 4G Funding Environment
- Capital Market Volumes Improve – but CRA Issuances Set New Records
- BNDES Scales Back, But Tactical Shift Sees More Targeted Infrastructure Support
3 Feb 2017