VIDEO: Mauro Chiarini, Senior Director. Head of Structured Finance and Public Finance at FIX SCR
Bonds & Loans
Published: 3 January 2017 03:05
At the Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Argentina conference, Bonds & Loans interviewed Mauro Chiarini, Senior Director. Head of Structured Finance and Public Finance at FIX SCR, on the kind of pipeline they are seeing emerge for projects in Argentina for 2017.
- What kind of pipeline are you seeing emerge for projects in Argentina for next year? What sectors are the main drivers of activity?
- Are there any novel structures being applied when funding these projects?
- Many are optimistic about the recently-passed PPP law’s ability to stimulate investment in infrastructure. What is the potential for investment? Are there any big barriers?
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- VIDEO: Interview Arthur Rubin, Head of Latin America DCM, SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc.
- VIDEO: Interview with Michael Dunning, Head of Corporate Ratings, EMEA, Fitch Ratings
- Interest Rates in Brazil: If Only It Were That Easy
- VIDEO: Interview with Richard Segal, Senior Emerging Markets Credit Analyst, Manulife AM
- Odebrecht Could Lead to Stronger Corporate Governance in Latin America
16 Mar 2017
13 Mar 2017