VIDEO: Mauro Chiarini, Senior Director. Head of Structured Finance and Public Finance at FIX SCR
Bonds & Loans
Published: 3 January 2017 03:05
At the Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Argentina conference, Bonds & Loans interviewed Mauro Chiarini, Senior Director. Head of Structured Finance and Public Finance at FIX SCR, on the kind of pipeline they are seeing emerge for projects in Argentina for 2017.
- What kind of pipeline are you seeing emerge for projects in Argentina for next year? What sectors are the main drivers of activity?
- Are there any novel structures being applied when funding these projects?
- Many are optimistic about the recently-passed PPP law’s ability to stimulate investment in infrastructure. What is the potential for investment? Are there any big barriers?
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Bonds & Loans Latin America Deals of the Year Awards 2018
- As Chile Elects a Conservative, is Latin America Cooling on Populism?
- HSBC: If Sustainable Finance is to Really Work, Mainstreaming Needs to be the Priority in 2018
- CASE STUDY: Renova Crushes USD410mn Loan with One of the Longest Tenors in Corporate Argentina
- Paraguay is the new Star in the Mercosur
22 Jan 2018