VIDEO: Interview with Pablo Miedziak, CFO, Aerolineas Argentinas S.A
Bonds & Loans
Published: 20 December 2016 10:30
At the Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Argentina conference, Bonds & Loans interviewed Pablo Miedziak, CFO, Aerolineas Argentinas S.A., to discuss his outlook for Argentina’s aviation sector and Aerolineas Argentinas major strategic initiatives for 2017.
- Can you give us a sense of the outlook for Argentina’s aviation sector in 2017?
- What are some of the major strategic initiatives in place at Aerolineas Argentinas over the next year?
- Fleet modernisation seems to be a huge theme at the airline as of late. Can you share some insight into the company’s plans in this regard, and how they will be financed?
- We saw the recent loan agreement between GE Capital Aviation Services and Aerolineas Argentinas. Should we expect a greater role for non-bank financial institutions in aviation in the years to come?
- How does Aerolineas Argentinas pick its relationship banks?
- What role does the capital markets play in the company’s overall funding strategy?
- Since the international capital markets were reopened in April this year, has there been any readjustment in the company’s funding strategy?
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Bonds & Loans Latin America Deals of the Year Awards 2018
- As Chile Elects a Conservative, is Latin America Cooling on Populism?
- Emerging Markets and the US Dollar: What the Decline Means for EM Fixed Income
- HSBC: If Sustainable Finance is to Really Work, Mainstreaming Needs to be the Priority in 2018
- CASE STUDY: Renova Crushes USD410mn Loan with One of the Longest Tenors in Corporate Argentina
22 Jan 2018