VIDEO: Interview with Pablo Miedziak, CFO, Aerolineas Argentinas S.A
Bonds & Loans
Published: 20 December 2016 10:30
At the Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Argentina conference, Bonds & Loans interviewed Pablo Miedziak, CFO, Aerolineas Argentinas S.A., to discuss his outlook for Argentina’s aviation sector and Aerolineas Argentinas major strategic initiatives for 2017.
- Can you give us a sense of the outlook for Argentina’s aviation sector in 2017?
- What are some of the major strategic initiatives in place at Aerolineas Argentinas over the next year?
- Fleet modernisation seems to be a huge theme at the airline as of late. Can you share some insight into the company’s plans in this regard, and how they will be financed?
- We saw the recent loan agreement between GE Capital Aviation Services and Aerolineas Argentinas. Should we expect a greater role for non-bank financial institutions in aviation in the years to come?
- How does Aerolineas Argentinas pick its relationship banks?
- What role does the capital markets play in the company’s overall funding strategy?
- Since the international capital markets were reopened in April this year, has there been any readjustment in the company’s funding strategy?
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Colombia Sees Improving Internal, External Economic Conditions
- Yes, Brazil Has an Agenda
- Promigas CFO Aquiles Mercado González on Promioriente, Brilla and Expansion
- CASE STUDY: MTP Navigates Regulatory Unknowns to Issue Mexico’s First Tower Securitization
- The War on Trade: How US Protectionism Threatens Global Stability
11 Apr 2018
23 Mar 2018