Interview with Nicolás Rosenfeld, Director of Public Credit, Government of the City of Buenos Aires
Bonds & Loans
Published: 5 January 2017 09:47
While at the annual Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Argentina conference, Bonds & Loans interviewed Nicolás Rosenfeld, Director of Public Credit, Government of the City of Buenos Aires, to discuss their recent issuances and the major priorities or spending initiatives being undertaken by the City of Buenos Aires next year.
- What are some of the major priorities or spending initiatives being undertaken by the City of Buenos Aires next year?
- The City of Buenos Aires issued US$890mn earlier this year. What were the biggest challenges or learnings you encountered throughout the process?
- How have the fundamentals of the City of Buenos Aires evolved over the past 6 months? What are you forecasting for next year?
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Argentina’s Bond Ambitions May Lead to Century of Economic Pain
- Interview with Jonathan Segal, Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets MEA, MUFG
- Interview with Andy Cairns, Group Head of Corporate Finance, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
- Private Placements: an Emerging Latam Trend
- VIDEO: Interview with Jean-Marc Mercier, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets, HSBC
18 May 2017