Interview with Nicolás Rosenfeld, Director of Public Credit, Government of the City of Buenos Aires
Updated by Bonds & Loans on 5 January 2017 09:47
While at the annual Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Argentina conference, Bonds & Loans interviewed Nicolás Rosenfeld, Director of Public Credit, Government of the City of Buenos Aires, to discuss their recent issuances and the major priorities or spending initiatives being undertaken by the City of Buenos Aires next year.
- What are some of the major priorities or spending initiatives being undertaken by the City of Buenos Aires next year?
- The City of Buenos Aires issued US$890mn earlier this year. What were the biggest challenges or learnings you encountered throughout the process?
- How have the fundamentals of the City of Buenos Aires evolved over the past 6 months? What are you forecasting for next year?
- Sustainability Drive Sparks Green Bond Interest Across South, Central America
- Investors Unfazed By Latam’s Default History Amid Bond Surge
- Investors Stoked About Record Levels of Argie Paper Despite Sustainability Concerns
- LatAm Dollar Pipeline Swells but Local Currency Deal Outlook Uncertain
- VIDEO: Interview with Mehmet Şimşek, Deputy Prime Minister of Turkey