Interview with Nicolás Rosenfeld, Director of Public Credit, Government of the City of Buenos Aires
Bonds & Loans
Published: 5 January 2017 09:47
While at the annual Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Argentina conference, Bonds & Loans interviewed Nicolás Rosenfeld, Director of Public Credit, Government of the City of Buenos Aires, to discuss their recent issuances and the major priorities or spending initiatives being undertaken by the City of Buenos Aires next year.
- What are some of the major priorities or spending initiatives being undertaken by the City of Buenos Aires next year?
- The City of Buenos Aires issued US$890mn earlier this year. What were the biggest challenges or learnings you encountered throughout the process?
- How have the fundamentals of the City of Buenos Aires evolved over the past 6 months? What are you forecasting for next year?
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Andy Cairns, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Discusses the Lender's Successful First Year of Operation
- Neeraj Agrawal, CFO, Crescent Capital on Raising New Capital in Rising Rate Environment
- CASE STUDY: Albanesi Attracts Traditional Credit PMs to Rare Dual-Tranche Syndication
- Latin America Deals of the Year Awards 2018: The Winners
- HSBC: If Sustainable Finance is to Really Work, Mainstreaming Needs to be the Priority in 2018