Interview with Nicolás Rosenfeld, Director of Public Credit, Government of the City of Buenos Aires
Bonds & Loans
Published: 5 January 2017 09:47
While at the annual Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Argentina conference, Bonds & Loans interviewed Nicolás Rosenfeld, Director of Public Credit, Government of the City of Buenos Aires, to discuss their recent issuances and the major priorities or spending initiatives being undertaken by the City of Buenos Aires next year.
- What are some of the major priorities or spending initiatives being undertaken by the City of Buenos Aires next year?
- The City of Buenos Aires issued US$890mn earlier this year. What were the biggest challenges or learnings you encountered throughout the process?
- How have the fundamentals of the City of Buenos Aires evolved over the past 6 months? What are you forecasting for next year?
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- As LatAm Boosts China Links, Panda Bond Market Opens New Doors
- Latin America Credit Markets Brief: 14 September – 28 September
- Developing the NPL Secondary Market in Latin America
- San Antonio Internacional CFO on The Long Road to the Capital Markets
- HSBC on Argentina: It’s Time for Growth to Come Out of Hiding