VIDEO: Interview with Mehmet Şimşek, Deputy Prime Minister of Turkey
Updated by Bonds & Loans on 4 January 2017 08:44
While at the annual Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Turkey conference, Bonds & Loans interviewed the Deputy Prime Minister of Turkey, Mehmet Şimşek, about the government’s plans to develop the local capital markets, what infrastructure and energy projects are planned and his outlook for the Turkish economy next year.
We also asked:
- What is your outlook for the Turkish economy next year?
- What are the government’s plans to develop the local capital markets?
- What infrastructure and energy projects are planned? How will these be financed?
- If you could name one key challenge Turkey is facing in 2017, what would it be? How is the government planning to address this?
- What reasons do you have to be optimistic about Turkey’s future?
- CASE STUDY: Noor Bank Issues Debut Tier 1 Perpetual
- CASE STUDY: Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) Makes Strong Debut with Pre-Export Loan Facility
- CASE STUDY: Ezdan Holding Issues Debut US$500mn Sukuk in Quest to Diversify Funding
- Interview with Gustavo Galvis, Chief Representative, Andean Region & Central America, EDC
- Opinion: The Microeconomic Agenda Finally Moves Forward in Brazil