VIDEO: Interview with Mehmet Şimşek, Deputy Prime Minister of Turkey
Bonds & Loans
Published: 4 January 2017 08:44
While at the annual Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Turkey conference, Bonds & Loans interviewed the Deputy Prime Minister of Turkey, Mehmet Şimşek, about the government’s plans to develop the local capital markets, what infrastructure and energy projects are planned and his outlook for the Turkish economy next year.
We also asked:
- What is your outlook for the Turkish economy next year?
- What are the government’s plans to develop the local capital markets?
- What infrastructure and energy projects are planned? How will these be financed?
- If you could name one key challenge Turkey is facing in 2017, what would it be? How is the government planning to address this?
- What reasons do you have to be optimistic about Turkey’s future?
About the Author
Bonds & Loans is a trusted provider of news, analysis, and commentary that helps illuminate the most significant issues, events and trends impacting the global emerging credit markets.
- Telecoms Boom to Drive MENA Infrastructure Development Programmes
- Middle East Credit Markets Brief: 25 October – 08 November
- Private Participation in Water, Wastewater Projects: Applying the GCC Experience Across META
- Turkey’s 2018 Funding & Liquidity Agenda
- Middle East Credit Markets Brief: 11 October – 25 October
31 Oct 2017