Bonds & Loans Magazine - July - August 2018
In this issue, we explore the hot topics in emerging economies over the "busy summer" with the consistent escalation in global trade war rhetoric, capricious currency volatility, and rising concerns over structural deficiencies.
Key Articles include:
- The life of AMLO - Is Mexico’s new prez a Tropical Messiah – or just a very naughty boy?
- Eskom's Woes - Time is running out for South Africa’s troubled SOE
- Governance in MENA - Will Abraaj’s fall from grace catalyse an ESG revolution?
- Russian De-dollarization - Risks of economic isolation mount
- India's borrowers - Stuck between a rock and a hard place
SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE to view the magazine: