January February 2018 Bonds & Loans Magazine
This issue focuses on the outlook in emerging and frontier market credit against a backdrop of perplexing economic phenomena, as well as celebrating the winners of Bonds & Loans Awards in both Turkey and Latin America.
- Mobius' Swan Song - The investment legend's insights into 2018
- Funding Renewables in Egypt - Can banks replace DFIs as chief financers of project?
- Vietnam's Ghosts - The spectre of communism still haunts this frontier powerhouse
- Latin America Awards 2018 - Find out who the big winners this year are
- Turbulence Ahead - How airlines are addressing their funding challenges
- Nigeria's Coming of Age - Our annual report on Africa's largest economy
Fill in your details below to view the magazine: